The ability to execute changes in a complex IT architecture, assure high quality standards and solution sustainability, is what any Client demands when launching new products and services.
Make it Happen
suited for fast paced transformations
Celfocus’ Project Management methodology uses our proprietary “Delivery Framework”, which was designed to respond to the most demanding and fast-paced projects.
This framework consists of a set of processes, assets and reusable components laid out to respond to project failure risk and accelerate developments – allowing Celfocus to address a very dynamic and demanding business with a 100% success rate.
Our methodology has three main phases:
- Initiating and Planning: assuring a solid setup to define roles and responsibilities – guaranteeing stakeholder management and formalizing a detailed project management plan to assure project success.
- Executing and Monitoring: addressing telco demanding needs, where solutions must deliver high performance, secure environments, solid quality and end-customer delight.
- Closing: turning clear for all stakeholders that objectives were accomplished under a stable solution.
Near Shore Approach
Celfocus’ Near Shore Approach is how we keep risk low and knowledge highly available, enabling more complete and cost-effective solutions to customers. Each project takes advantage of accessibility to an expert team.
Below is a list of benefits of Celfocus’ Telco Delivery Framework near shore approach:
- Customer in control – Governance model allowing customer to manage the project
- On-site presence – Key project team elements consistently on-site
- Manage expectations – Setup, Analysis and Solution walkthroughs performed on-site
- Communication – a dedicated and consistent customer relationship
- Efficiency – Productivity maximization through on-site activities
- Dedicated resources – On-site and near-shore resources allocated to a single project
- Knowledge transfer – Continuous involvement with the customer throughout the project.
Agile delivery: a people-centric disciplined approach to continuously deliver value to customers
Celfocus’ Agile offer is set on value discovery, solution design and customer delight foundations, and adapted to the value-based economy of Client's digital ecosystem.
This value-driven mindset of continuously listening and understanding customers' needs uncovers the potential value to be captured, by creating benefits that will change customers’ behaviours and maximise return on investment.
With clients in +25 countries, Celfocus has extensive experience in using agile principles & practices and customizing its value-driven approach to meet client's specific needs, in order to maximize new business opportunities, reduce time to market, and raise the quality standards of both technology solutions and services.
Reasons and benefits of adopting agile:
Reasons that differentiate Celfocus' approach in agile delivery:
Deep Business Understanding
- Understanding how to deal with the industry’s complexity and challenges from years of experience and removing the inherent complexity to bring a more responsive segmented approach.
- Understanding clients’ singular contexts and needs and tailoring our approach accordingly, in order to raise teams’ fluency with advanced engagement, design, and engineering practices.
Innovative Methodologies and Frameworks
- Embedding automation in development, testing, delivery, deployment, infrastructure, and security as to significantly reduce the risks associated with digital solutions, ship faster to market, while raising the quality standards of your solutions and services.
- Leveraging mature open source tools across all product/service lifecycle in an integrated engineering toolchain to deliver higher quality, reliability, stability and security at scale to digital solutions and services.
The Right Tooling
- Using a single governance model to handle complex business environments, helping you scale disparate technologies, multiple players and strict compliance rules.
- Using proven and sustainable agile, DevOps and technology practices to achieve a good balance between effectiveness (do the right thing), quality (do the thing right) and efficiency (do the thing fast), helping your Telco business to be more responsive to the market changes.
People Centred Approach
- Bringing enablers that speed up the set-up of agile teams allowing them to introduce positive business outcomes fast.
- Bringing cross-functional profile to teams to discover, define, develop and deliver value at a steady pace.
avoid failure and correct fast
Celfocus’ Quality Assurance acts as a gatekeeper to ensure the delivery of high quality and robust solutions, with high business impact, visibility and time-to-market.
In a complex IT architecture environment, Quality Assurance procedures and tools are key to identify end-to-end impacts and dependencies, involving all systems and providers. These procedures and tools are constantly evolving to cope with the agility and accuracy levels determined by today’s Business and Technological challenges in Agile & Devops contexts.
An effective Quality Assurance service is based on:
- Confidence: acting as an independent and unbiased role
- Solution’s assurance: focused on solution compliance and quality
- Optimization: better identify and test possible failures, due a strong functional and technical expertise in Telco.
- Shift Left: Validating the output of each step of the development cycle.
- Fail Fast: Reducing the risk by validating it continuously, in every single change introduced.
- Automation: Automating the process and the tests that validate the deliverables in the value stream.
Quality Assurance Services
- Test Management Office: assure all testing activities management, whether they are delivered by our teams or external providers.
- Testing and QA Consulting: assess our customers’ testing and QA practices and define the appropriate methodologies and processes.
- Functional Testing: deliver functional testing in both Waterfall and Agile delivery models. These tests address evolution and regression testing.
- Acceptance Test Support: support all activities to enable Business Acceptance, like Training, Testing Tools Configuration, Test data generation and others.
- Test Automation: Celfocus proprietary automation framework enables us to address test automation in different target systems.
- Performance Testing: framework and tools enabling to deliver performance, stress, load and volume testing to guarantee solutions’ reliability and robustness
- Other Non-functional Testing: including Reliability, Usability, Compatibility, Security, Portability and Recovery.
Celfocus’ Automation Testing Framework (ATF)
Assuring the quality of fast software development streams requires a Testing approach that can keep up the pace, has no dependency of the market’s scarce technical resources and clearly separates responsibilities.
Leveraged on state-of-the-art open source technologies, the framework is extensible to support other technologies, enabling the required flexibility of scope and at the same time a standardized approach to Test Automation.
Celfocus’ ATF abstracts the underlying infrastructure technologies to support automated testing development and maintenance.
the business beyond
Celfocus’ Managed Services provides specialized Application Maintenance, Operations and Development Services, combining efficiency, operational agility and added value to the service delivered.
We continuously improve methods, providing the ability to make decisions quickly and accurately, based on real time information. Our extensive knowledge on core competences helps identify innovative solutions, guaranteeing systems’ management and performance, as well as all the stages of the applications’ lifecycle. Due to our clients’ differences and specific needs, we have developed customized tools to improve KPIs and achieve business goals.
- Expertise on managing mission critical / high demand technology domains.
- Continuous Delivery of our Customer’s demand on Application Development Services, providing an Integrated Service vision, with real time KPIs, reinforcing service transparency.
- Our proven delivery methodologies, guaranteeing End-to-End Management with clear Communication and Governance processes.
Celfocus’ Application Maintenance competence is responsible for ensuring the centralized and end-to-end management and resolution of all faults and requests, guaranteeing service availability, optimal performance and efficiency of the systems and applications.
Celfocus’ Application Development competence is responsible for the delivery of new requirements through all stages of the application lifecycle, enhancing the systems’ usability.